2017 sofi™ Award winner
Spicy, delicious Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil has exceedingly low erucic acid levels, making it the only U.S. FDA-approved food grade mustard seed oil in the United States. This versatile oil is gaining popularity among chefs for its pungent, food-friendly wasabi flavor and high smoke point. Use this small-batch, cold-pressed oil to create a bold vegetable sauté, perk up a salad or add kick to grilled shrimp.
It's the ONE
Why We Like It
This (literally) unique food-grade mustard seed oil offers a robust wasabi-type heat, a high smoke point, the ideal balance of OMEGA-3 to OMEGA-6, and very low erucic acid. Now we can all stir-fry with reckless abandon!
Yandilla Mustard Seed Oil is made by a mustard-obsessed family in Australia from proprietary mustard seeds grown using old-fashioned seed hybridizing techniques. This one-of-a-kind oil received praise in a tasting of small-batch nut oils by the San Francisco Professional Food Society (SFPFS), and won a 2017 sofi™ Award.
Ingredients: cold-pressed mustard seed oil
A KL Keller Exclusive
The Power of 10 – Ten Ways to Use This Product
- Fry trout until the skin is crispy
- Sweat bitter greens and onions, southern-style
- Blend with rice wine vinegar to dress sugar snap peas and shredded carrots
- Brush on grilled flatbread and sprinkle with sea salt
- Make Spicy Slaw with Grilled Prawns
- Swirl into hot lentil or vegetable soup
- Use as the sauté oil for your favorite Indian recipes
- Dress a frisée salad and serve with coarse pâté
- Roll peeled potato chunks in mustard seed oil and roast
- Drizzle over beef carpaccio or steak tartare
|Product Code||Unit Size||Unit / Case||Unit Price||Case Price||UPC Code||Notes|
|81140||375 ml||6||6 15922 00099 3|
|81141||500 ml||12||9 316806 000085|